All Apps and Add-ons

how to delete app on all the indexers using CM?

vikas_gopal
Builder

Hi Experts ,

I have pushed a props.conf to all the indexers from CM using "splunk apply cluster-bundle" command . Now i want to delete this app on all the peer nods via CM only so that it gets deleted from all indexers in one shot . Can i achieve this because I do not think so rollback option works because I do not have any previou version for this app .

If I push blank props, for same sourcetype will that work ? Not sure

Regards
Vg

0 Karma
1 Solution

vikas_gopal
Builder

Never mind Got the answer on splunk Doc

Delete an app from the peer nodes
To delete an app that you previously distributed to the peers, remove its directory from the configuration bundle. When you next push the bundle, the app will be deleted from each peer.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

vikas_gopal
Builder

Never mind Got the answer on splunk Doc

Delete an app from the peer nodes
To delete an app that you previously distributed to the peers, remove its directory from the configuration bundle. When you next push the bundle, the app will be deleted from each peer.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...