All Apps and Add-ons

Why is our Data from AWS coming into an Indexer and is searchable, but not populating the AWS App Dashboards?

zayers2
Explorer

The scenario is we have the AWS Add-On installed on our indexer clusters. We have a search head with the App installed and Add-on not visible. The data is searchable from the search head. The issue is that, I cannot get the data from the indexers to display on the search head AWS App. The dashboards are not populating with any data. Is there a solution to get the data on the indexers into the AWS App Dashboards?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

radam2000
Path Finder

I have this same issue...

Is there a Macro or data model acceleration that needs to be turned on to populate the other indexes that were setup as part of the installation document..

I have all data for AWS going to this index "aws_data"

these other indexes are not populated??

aws_anomaly_detection
aws_data
aws_topology_daily_snapshot
aws_topology_history
aws_topology_monthly_snapshot
aws_topology_playback
aws_vpc_flow_logs

So I am sure that I am missing something... 

Rich

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...