All Apps and Add-ons

Why dashboard doesn't load in Internet Explorer 9 if we use the SearchControls Module in the dashboard?

sampath3033

If we use SearchControl module in dashboard. Then that dashboard is not loading in IE9? What could be the problem?

0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm afraid I don't know. I'm able to load various views that contain a SearchControls module, in IE9 just fine. This is both with and without ie9's compatibility mode turned on. I can't see any problem at all and the dashboards are loading fine with no errors.
Which means it's probably something else going on in the view - like maybe a layoutPanel problem. Or possibly there's a bug that only comes up if the SearchControls module is configured a certain way.

Can you send me the XML of the entire file at nick [at] sideviewapps.com or post it to pastebin? I'll investigate further and update my answer here.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...