stboch
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It seems to have simply disappeared?

0 Karma

ewhitakerfreita
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Canvas Add-On that was previously available used the Canvas API. The information that was available was very limited. The good news is that we should have some new add-ons available very soon. We will soon have add-ons for Canvas Data and Canvas Live Events and an App that combines the two. Stay tuned!

0 Karma

cdevilleuccs

Is there a thread we can follow to see this Canvas announcement?

0 Karma

gorsor

Hey this is from from back in May? Is there any updates? Been waiting a while.

0 Karma

cdevilleuccs

I think the only answer is "contact your Splunk sales representative" about the Splunk Student Success Tool-Kit. Sorry, I have not been able to find even a static URL that lists features. I haven't been able to find a link on this that is not simply a "contact your Splunk representative for further information," but I believe it's called Splunk Student Success Tool-Kit now.

... so I guess "contact your Splunk representative" is the only answer right now.

0 Karma

stboch_umd
Explorer

There is an update part of the higher ed public sector group created a Student Success Toolkit. Not sure if anything has been published contact your sales department.

0 Karma

ewhitakerfreita
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please send an email to highered@ splunk.com.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...