really depends on which TA but mainly Active Directory and Exchange data.
it helps populate some of the panels / dashboards in the app for windows infrastructure and app for exchange
anything in particular you are looking for?
its for the 2 apps below, which runs powershell scripts to index the data. Just curious that without those, what panels/dashboards would be missing, because of disabling powershell on windows server ?
Splunk add-on for Microsoft active directory PowerShell script Logs collection:
• Collecting Replication Information NT6 / 2012r2
• Collecting Health and Topology Information NT6 / 2012r2
• Collecting Site, Site Link and Subnet Information NT6 / 2012r2
Splunk add-on for Microsoft Windows DNS PowerShell script Logs collection:
• DNS Zone Information Collection
• DNS Health Information Collection
PowerShell scripts included in the apps will get the above data.