All Apps and Add-ons

Webtools Add-on with map

klim
Path Finder

I'm using the Webtools Add-on to do a get request for each row on a keyword field but combine the curl results with the initial data. Ie the initial data returns _time, keyword, hostname, etc and the curl request returns curl_message, curl_status,etc and I want my final table to be _time,keyword,hostname,curl_message,curl_status .

Right now I'm able to get the curl response using the map search="uri=.../$keyword$ " but that only returns the curl output. 

I do see that you can use datafield without a map command to do multiple curl requests (|curl uri=... datafield=keyword) and it would have the my desired output but that made the uri look like this uri=.../?keyword. I need the uri to look like uri=.../keyword instead. 

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...