Is there anyone else that is having issues with the Status Overview page not showing any details from Chrome or MS IE or is it just me?
When I open the app in chrome or IE, I see the input / submit section, then it's waiting for data, then a few seconds later it shows immediately below that, Modify the definition of a failure and doesn't show anything in the main display section. I checked with Edge and the site displays normally. I know that there was a flash update that caused some havok with Citrix, https://forums.adobe.com/message/9892441#9892441 and am starting to wonder if it's also causing my issue as well with the web monitor.
Sorry that it's taken so long to respond, been quite busy around here. Not sure when or what happened, but the status charts are working again. It could have been just a fluke, or some patch(s) put into place on the work stations that was causing some issues. At any rate, I'm able to see the status information as I expect.