All Apps and Add-ons

VB.NET Dynamical Dead Code Analysis using Splunk

MichaelBaarz

I think Splunk is the correct way for the need I have pointed out below. As long as we expect a very high volume of analysis data, Splunk should help us here with its high performance analysis.

I have a VB.NET library which is heavily used in very much projects (some of them are not really known and not in our hands) in a huge enterprise environment on high traffic.

We want to decommission this library. For this, I search for a good tool for a dynamic code analysis, which means, that I want to find the unused code while the using projects are running. We planning to run such an analysis for some month on all projects, before we start decommission the library partly.

We can only change this VB.NET dll!

So is there any simple solution which does not needs big changes on the client library where I can push code analysis statistics into Splunk?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...