All Apps and Add-ons

Unable to initialize modular input "cloudgateway_modular_input" defined in the app "splunk_app_cloudgateway": Introspecting scheme=cloudgateway_modular_input: script running failed (exited with code 1)..

rapmancz
Explorer

I am getting "Unable to initialize modular input "cloudgateway_modular_input" defined in the app "splunk_app_cloudgateway": Introspecting scheme=cloudgateway_modular_input: script running failed (exited with code 1).." after Spluk restart.

What should I do to make it work properly? Cloud gateway is accessible over Websocket and HTTP

pmutemi
Observer

Was getting similar errors. I disabled then  enabled Splunk Cloud Gateway and Splunk Cloud Gateway Subscription Processor Data inputs (Settings>Data inputs) from Splunk Web which resolved the issues for me. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New Release | Splunk Enterprise 9.3

Admins and Analyst can benefit from:  Seamlessly route data to your local file system to save on storage ...

2024 Splunk Career Impact Survey | Earn a $20 gift card for participating!

Hear ye, hear ye! The time has come again for Splunk's annual Career Impact Survey!  We need your help by ...

Optimize Cloud Monitoring

TECH TALKS Optimize Cloud Monitoring Tuesday, August 13, 2024  |  11:00AM–12:00PM PST   Register to ...