All Apps and Add-ons

Trying to integrate BeyondTrust Powerbroker Password Safe with Splunk Cloud Instance using HEC but getting error "Unable to connect to remote server"

mahendrasjoshi

Hi,
I am trying to integrate BeyondTrust Powerbroker Password Safe with Splunk Cloud trial version using HEC. I have created the token and enabled it in Splunk Cloud Free trial instance. Also configured details at BeyondTrust side but I am getting error as Splunk Client Send API Client failed with the error "Unable to connect to remote server"

I am new to Splunk as well so not sure if I am configuring something wrong. But I tried using 8089, it says 401 unauthorized error so not sure if it is able to reach to the server and something else is blocking on 8088. Will be related to SSL certificate error?

Regards
Mahendra

Tags (1)
0 Karma

tsplunkmbur

Any update to this? 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...