All Apps and Add-ons

Trend Micro Deep Discovery App for Splunk: After installation, I get a "404 Error". Is it because the app does not support Splunk 6.5.2?

joewohar
Explorer

I recently installed Trend Micro Deep Discovery App for Splunk seemingly successfully. But after the installation finishes, I go to "Configuration" -> "License" and I get a 404 error. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

I have noticed that they only support up to Splunk 6.4 and I'm currently running Splunk 6.5.2. Maybe that is the issue?

0 Karma

joewohar
Explorer

It turned out that DB Connect was causing Django to not run on the server. By upgrading to DB Connect v3.1, the issue was fixed and Django could run again causing the Trend Micro Deep Discovery App to work again.

jbcheng

I am running Splunk 7.0.1 on Linux and the Trend Micro Deep Discovery App, as well as the Configuration > License page are working fine.

0 Karma

joewohar
Explorer

I discovered that Trend Micro Deep Discovery does work on a brand new Splunk 6.5.2 server with nothing else on it. However, I installed DB Connect onto that same server and the Trend Micro License page immediately stopped working after that.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...