All Apps and Add-ons

The Splunk Add-on for Check Point OPSEC LEA stopped and I received the following error: "SIC ERROR 119 - SIC Error for lea: Client could not choose an authentication method for service lea"

SirHill17
Communicator

Hello,

I setup the OPSEC LEA Add-on and did all the configuration required. It worked for 2 weeks and suddenly it stopped.

I tried to reset all the configurations from scratch after multiples tentative but no success.

Now I am able to setup the configuration and pull the SIC certificate.

Unfortunately, when I add an inputs, I am getting the below error message in the _internal logs:

2018-09-18 14:42:08,846 +0000 log_level=ERROR, pid=8911, tid=Thread-9, file=ta_opseclea_data_collector.py, func_name=get_logs, code_line_no=75 | [input_name="GVA-MDS-PRI" connection="GVA-MDS" data="non_audit"]log_level=0 file:lea_loggrabber.cpp func_name:check_session_end_reason code_line_no:1056 :ERROR: Session end reason: SIC ERROR 119 - SIC Error for lea: Client could not choose an authentication method for service lea

I have already taken a look at the other forum discussion, but none of them provided solutions that worked for me.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

Thanks for your help.

SirHIll

0 Karma
1 Solution

SirHill17
Communicator

Issue resolved resetting the SIC password.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

SirHill17
Communicator

Issue resolved resetting the SIC password.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...