All Apps and Add-ons

Teams Call Record Data Stopped Working

jbender72
Path Finder

Hello,

My teams call record data just stopped coming in through my webhook.. I have tested my webhook, it is fine.  I am getting this error.

jbender72_0-1614371762295.png

Any ideas????

Labels (1)
0 Karma

lboro_garyp
Path Finder

Having just set this up for my system (and the steps being fresh in my memory): did the client secret for your Azure AD app expire?

0 Karma

jbender72
Path Finder

Thank you I do see more to the error messge.  Working on the issue again...

0 Karma

emzet
Explorer

Hi,

First of all change log level to DEBUG, and you will see more details about errors.

I have similar problem and i'm working to solve it

jaxjohnny2000
Builder

I see this one is kinda older, but did you find a solution?

my inputs seem to stop every few days or less.  Sometimes cloning all the inputs corrects it, sometimes it does not. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...