I've tried to set up this app with the external API credentials, but I keep getting the following error:
command="securitylookup", No totalhash stanza in apikeys.conf, add stanza and thkey
and similar errors for the other APIs that require keys.
I copied the default api_keys file to the local directory, and I did nothing to change it except add credentials. For some reason, it just won't pick up that I have the proper stanzas in the file.
It's also probably worth mentioning that I'm working in a clustered environment.
Found the issue. My api_keys.conf file didn't have the right permissions, so the app knew it was there but couldn't read from it.
View solution in original post