All Apps and Add-ons

Splunkweb Navigation conflict between Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE and the Splunk Add-on for Infoblox

_smp_
Builder

I recently installed the Splunk Add-on for InfoBlox as a fairly new Splunk user, and there seems to be a conflict between that and the Cisco ISE add-on. When I click on the Infoblox app in the search interface, I see all the ISE menus and search data. The data appears to be indexed correctly, as the search sourcetype=infoblox*pulls back events. Here's a screenshot of how the menu looks - not sure how to troubleshoot this?
alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

dtregonning_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Scottprigge,

Are you referring to https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2934/

This add-on doesn't contain any views so i would recommend switching the visibility of the Add-On to disabled.

Thank You Kindly
Don

View solution in original post

dtregonning_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Scottprigge,

Are you referring to https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2934/

This add-on doesn't contain any views so i would recommend switching the visibility of the Add-On to disabled.

Thank You Kindly
Don

_smp_
Builder

Whoa, sorry about the long title there.

Thanks for the response. You were right, I enabled visibility...but that was because I can't figure how to view the data. The doc claims to create include "prebuilt dashboard panels", but I'm not seeing any. What am I supposed to do after installing the add-on?

0 Karma

dtregonning_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are some prebuilt panels that are shipped with the add-on.

If you create a new dashboard you should be able to add the prebuilt panels.

0 Karma

_smp_
Builder

Yep, you were right. Sorry for the newbie question, I'm still getting familiar with the product.

Only four panels?

0 Karma

dtregonning_spl
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey Scott, No problems.
Only 4 panels

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...