All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Stream 7.1.2 app failed to decrypte payload

davidda
Explorer

Hello,

We've upgraded our Splunk Stream app from 6.4.2 version to the latest 7.1.2 version successfully and now we are trying to upgrade our UF with the latest Splunk_TA_stream version but after the upgrade we stop receiving encrypted data.
We have two applications that run on different ports and use the same key, but only one of port is getting collected to Splunk.
Except updating Splunk Stream app we didn't change nothing and if we rollback to the previous version (6.4.2) it begin to work again.

We are receiving the following errors from the application that stop to be collected with the new Stream app:
1. SSL decryption error (DSSL library error code -41)
2. hs_failed, session: (ssl)

All the configuration are the same over the two apps, Anyone had that issue and can help?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...