All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Cloud and Workday Add-on not working

twicks

When I click on the Workday Add-on in Splunk cloud it just sits and spins showing "Loading", never times out just spins and I never get any data feedback. It works fine on a local test instance though. If someone can give any insight into this issue it would be much appreciated.

0 Karma

jwangswin

The configuration works on our On-Prem installation, but the following is the error I get on the Cloud version:

03-05-2020 18:16:06.913 +0000 ERROR AdminManagerExternal - Stack trace from python handler:\nTraceback (most recent call last):\n File "/opt/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/admin.py", line 130, in init\n hand.execute(info)\n File "/opt/splunk/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/admin.py", line 594, in execute\n if self.requestedAction == ACTION_LIST: self.handleList(confInfo)\n File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/bin/ta_workday/splunk_aoblib/rest_migration.py", line 38, in handleList\n AdminExternalHandler.handleList(self, confInfo)\n File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/bin/ta_workday/splunktaucclib/rest_handler/admin_external.py", line 40, in wrapper\n for entity in result:\n File "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-workday/bin/ta_workday/splunktaucclib/rest_handler/handler.py", line 118, in wrapper\n raise RestError(exc.status, exc.message)\nRestError: REST Error [404]: Not Found -- HTTP 404 Not Found -- {"messages":[{"type":"ERROR","text":"Not Found"}]}\n

0 Karma

apetti

Having the same issue here. any updates on this?

0 Karma

3thanlewis
Explorer

We have gotten several reports of this behavior and have a bug ticket open to investigate. If you are able to collect any internal Splunk logs from the system that would be a great help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...