All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk App for GSuite error

hoangnguyen
Explorer

I have configured both Splunk Gsuite App and Add-on on all-in-one server. But I just received error sourcetype as following:

{"log_level": "ERROR", "modular_input_consumption_time": "Tue, 28 May 2019 02:26:17 +0000", "timestamp": "Tue, 28 May 2019 02:26:17 +0000", "errors": [{"input_name": "ga://my_domain", "exception_arguments": "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tb_frame'", "filename": "ga.py", "msg": "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tb_frame'", "exception_type": "AttributeError", "line": 108}]}

Is there anyone has same issue? Please advice how to fix.
Thank you.

0 Karma
1 Solution

vik_splunk
Communicator

We ran into similar issues.

The GSuite App and Add-on cannot co-exist at the moment.

Standalone server - Install only the GSuite App and configure

Enterprise Instance

Indexers - Install TA
Search Heads - Unconfigured App (Refer the documentation of the app for search head clustering)
Heavy Forwarder/Collector Node - Install IA and configure.

Hope that helps. Thanks!

View solution in original post

vik_splunk
Communicator

We ran into similar issues.

The GSuite App and Add-on cannot co-exist at the moment.

Standalone server - Install only the GSuite App and configure

Enterprise Instance

Indexers - Install TA
Search Heads - Unconfigured App (Refer the documentation of the app for search head clustering)
Heavy Forwarder/Collector Node - Install IA and configure.

Hope that helps. Thanks!

hoangnguyen
Explorer

I have followed your guide and it worked correctly.
Thank you for advice.

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Thanks @vik_splunk ! Also, @hoangnguyen join us on Slack! splk.it/slack in channel #gsuite_app if you have more questions!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...