All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Active Directory: Can I have the default source code for active directory objects?

elzeviske

Can someone provide me with the source code of the AD Objects - User - Logins by Group Membership dashboard. I seem to have changed something I can't reverse.
Inputs are no longer populating.

0 Karma

delappml_2
Explorer

Per your earlier comment that this relates to the ms-windows-ad-objects app, you can download the package from Splunkbase here, unzip it and find all of the default dashboards code in the default\data\ui\views\ directory. The filename you're looking for is ms_ad_obj_ad_user_by_group_logons.xml. Unfortunately I can't yet attach files (low karma). --MD

0 Karma

delappml_2
Explorer

The Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Active Directory doesn't contain any dashboards / views, according to the documentation found at http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/DCADAddon/latest/DCADAddon/About. I verified this in the files downloaded from Splunkbase as well. Are you sure you're referencing the correct app / add-on for the dashboard?

0 Karma

elzeviske

Sorry it's the MS Windows AD Objects app!
Any way to reset it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...