All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk APP for AWS is not showing any data after upgrading to 6.4.1

sudheerchamarth
Explorer

We have upgraded the Splunk to latest 6.4.1. After upgrading to latest version, Splunk app for AWS is showing all the resources count as 0. We have used the same IAM credentials in our test account and we are able to see the information without any issues.

0 Karma
1 Solution

sudheerchamarth
Explorer

My issue got resolved after upgrading the splunk app for AWS to latest version. Our splunk servers are hosted in AWS but we are not using AWS marketplace AMI's. I have upgraded my Splunk cluster and forwaders to 6.4.1 without any issues.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sudheerchamarth
Explorer

My issue got resolved after upgrading the splunk app for AWS to latest version. Our splunk servers are hosted in AWS but we are not using AWS marketplace AMI's. I have upgraded my Splunk cluster and forwaders to 6.4.1 without any issues.

0 Karma

n6BXGybt
Path Finder

I'm currently on Splunk Enterprise 6.3.0 and Splunk App for AWS 4.2.1

Are you using the Splunk Enterprise appliance from the AWS Marketplace? If so, I'm ready to update mine so if you don't mind sharing how you updated your AMI I can give it a shot and see if I run into the same problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...