All Apps and Add-ons

ServiceNow app won't populate with replicated data

nick405060
Motivator

Hi there,

I have the ServiceNow app installed on both my indexer and search head (and, add-on installed on the indexer). My SH has the indexer properly listed as a search peer, replication is successful, and I can search the SN indexes from the SH. However, the SN app on the SH is not populating with any data, it just has a lot of zeroes. Why would this be? The app properly populates with data on the indexer.

1 Solution

nick405060
Motivator

Installing the add-on on the SH fixed the issue. Not sure why you need the add-on installed for every server that the app is installed on; it would make much more sense to only need the add-on installed on the one server ingesting data (in this case the indexer).

View solution in original post

nick405060
Motivator

Installing the add-on on the SH fixed the issue. Not sure why you need the add-on installed for every server that the app is installed on; it would make much more sense to only need the add-on installed on the one server ingesting data (in this case the indexer).

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...