All Apps and Add-ons

Service Now Add on

BRally00
Observer

Has anyone  ever taken a table output in the search and have it create an attachment to the Service Now ticket being created

Labels (1)
0 Karma

manidandu
Explorer

Can you help me with the steps to install add-on? We have distributed environement, where we need to install on SH or HF's?

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

@BRally00 you can pass the splunk URL under Servicenow Incident Integration(can find under alert actions) if you configure Splunk add-on for Servicenow, i don't think an attachment can be passed.

0 Karma

rhendle
Observer

Curious if you have solved this issue?  We're currently creating an incident in ServiceNow and sending the splunk output in a separate action as an email.   Thx!

0 Karma

manidandu
Explorer

Hi all,

Can someone help me how to integrate Service-Now with Splunk? what type of integrations we have and what steps we need to take to implement those.

0 Karma

BRally00
Observer

I used the latest version of the Add-on.  I haven't been able to send a table to the ticket, but with the update I was able to use custom fields that I wasn't in an earlier version

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...