All Apps and Add-ons

Server 2012 R2

rgouge

Is there any known way to get this to work with Server 2012 R2? I have it in the Splunk Apps folder, I have RemoteSigned set. I the only errors I see are from the fact this Hyper-V host isn't part of a cluster.

0 Karma

rbal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The App ‘Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Hyper-V ‘ is not splunk supported App. It is built by Jason Conger so please check with him.

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Oops, should have updated this answer a while ago... We built a supported add-on for this and it covers server 2012. http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/latest/MSHyperV/Description

0 Karma

rbal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

servercentraljo

So the Hyper-V component supports the latest Windows OS? That's more what I was talking about, I know Splunk itself supports 2012 R2.

0 Karma

rbal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This is still goingf through the Validation Process. No firm date yet.

servercentraljo

Anything you need help with? I'm happy to have some of our guys look at it to get this going. In the middle of a 2012 R2 roll-out on Hyper-V and would love to get this working.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...