All Apps and Add-ons

Saving views

ebdavis333

Is anyone able to save their visualizations? I'm looking for a way to save what we make in Splunk using this application (splitters, etc.) That way we can pull up these searches with a couple quick clicks to impress our upper management. lol Thank you!

Brian

0 Karma

itghelp
Path Finder

I figured this out, at least on 6. Create your search and your splitters. Go to Save > Save Search.

Now from SplunkViz, you can click on the Saved Searches dropdown and click the magnifying glass icon next to the Visualization you want to load. If you click on the name of it, it will just give you search events without the visualization.

0 Karma

ebdavis333

Unfortunately not. In fact, we've been experiencing several issues with this app. We are currently running 5.0.5.

0 Karma

itghelp
Path Finder

I too am trying to save a Particle visualization to show the manager. Any luck?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...