All Apps and Add-ons

SPLUNK DB Connect is throwing time out error

payal23
Path Finder

When i see the connection in the SPLUNK DB Connect App.. Validation is taking time and finally popping out a message saying Splunkd Timeout Error.

I am really confused as sometimes it is showing connection and sometimes throwing error.

i have checked the connectivity with telnet and its dere!

Can anyone help me on this!

0 Karma

varshini_97
Path Finder

Hello @payal23 ,

I am facing the same issue. Was your issue resolved?

Can you suggest something for troubleshooting?

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion
0 Karma

payal23
Path Finder

I am getting errors like Failed to initialize pool: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.', Any suggestion on what configuration setting can help here?

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Is there any firewall in between? Also check all ports are open between db and splunk instance.

0 Karma

payal23
Path Finder

any configuration where i can increase the timeout settings which is happening between DB and Splunk?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...