All Apps and Add-ons
Highlighted

REST API Modular Input: How to integrate Splunk with Salesforce via REST API calls?

Contributor

I need to integrate Salesforce with Splunk via REST API. So far, I installed REST API Modular Input, but I will need help to fill up the fields in it. Is there any documentation that I can use to figure this out?

0 Karma
Highlighted

Re: REST API Modular Input: How to integrate Splunk with Salesforce via REST API calls?

Contributor

I am getting these errors "ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python /opt/splunk/etc/apps/rest_ta/bin/rest.py" Exception performing request: "

0 Karma
Highlighted

Re: REST API Modular Input: How to integrate Splunk with Salesforce via REST API calls?

Ultra Champion

The salesforce REST API documentation is a good start : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apirest.meta/apirest/quickstart.htm

Work through that quickstart , and after step 3 , you should have an idea of what field values you can then use in your REST API Modular Input setup.

Highlighted

Explorer

Hmm, "read the documentation", very helpful.

0 Karma
Highlighted

Path Finder

He asked for documentation in the OP, so....?

0 Karma