All Apps and Add-ons

,NoneType' object has no attribute 'tb_frame

twassing
Engager

Hi all,

Currently i'm integrating G suite in to Splunk.
I installed the GSuiteForSplunk and the IA-GSuiteForSplunk app.
I enabled the API's and configured my credentials with in the app.
In the beginning i received a general log about GSuite through the API, from there i only received error messages.
The error message i am receiving right now is the following:

{"timestamp": "Thu, 23 May 2019 14:10:38 +0000", "errors": [{"exception_type": "AttributeError", "input_name": "ga://sjaak", "exception_arguments": "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tb_frame'", "msg": "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tb_frame'", "line": 108, "filename": "ga.py"}], "log_level": "ERROR", "modular_input_consumption_time": "Thu, 23 May 2019 14:10:38 +0000"}

Do anyone knows what is wrong?
Thanks!

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@twassing You cannot co-locate the IA and the App. Chose one. IA for Heavy forwarder, App for all in one configuration.

Join us on Slack! splk.it/slack in channel #gsuite_app if you have more questions!

0 Karma

ylucena
Explorer

I have already separated both but the problem remains... 😞

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There is much more to this problem than easy to diagnose here. Are you using proxy? authenticated? Is the authorization working, but the data ingest not ? Head over to slack and I'll work it out as I can.

0 Karma

taintvncs
Loves-to-Learn Lots

please help, we also meet problem same.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There is much more to this problem than easy to diagnose here. Are you using proxy? authenticated? Is the authorization working, but the data ingest not ? Head over to slack and I'll work it out as I can.

0 Karma

ylucena
Explorer

Same problem with me... 😞 Did you guys ever figure this out?

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...