I have DB Connect V3.1, and connect correctly with my Datatabase Mongo.
But when I try use SQL Explore, show a message "No matching visualization found."
I try use the commands dbxquery in the search and works!!
Also try Install again the app DB connect.
Some any idea fix the problem?
You can find this visualization - ScatterLineChart and change it's permission from Global to App in MLTK app and you can solve this problem.
YOUR_SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/Splunk_ML_Toolkit/metadata/local.meta directly and insert a new stanza with below.
export = none
Then restart your Splunk Instance or using
Happy Splunking >
I had this issue and opened a support case, I was told it would be fixed in the later version but as of 3.2.0 I am still getting the same problem too. It has to do with conflicts concerning visualization apps, support thought specifically "conflict with multiple matching visualizations set to global". However just simply removing visualizations one at a time or specific visualizations doesn't necessarily fix it as I have found strange combinations of visualizations that cause the issue. Some input I can offer is that I have found in some combinations (but not all, sorry that isn't terribly helpful) these visualizations installed cause it not to work in my instance:
All that being said, it can be very painful and tedious to discover which app(s) are causing the issue in your environment. Probably the best method is a scorched earth one where you remove all visualization apps and bring back one at a time, checking the datalab results with each one... like I said painful. Though of course the ideal state would be for Splunk to fix this in DB Connect.
Our solution is to rollback to previous working version. 3.1.3. I'm not sure if this bug is fixed in higher version, you may want to try to upgrade to version 3.2.x and see if that works.