All Apps and Add-ons

No Message Trace Search in New Version?

nakiamatthews
Explorer

In the previous version, (Microsoft Cloud App) - there was a dashboard where you could search email by sender, recipient or subject. This was INCREDIBLY useful, since you can't do a Message Trace by Subject in the Office 365 UI. Is there a reason this dashboard was removed?

0 Karma

DavidHourani
Super Champion

Hi @nakiamatthews,

Yeah just had a look and it's gone...doesn't mention anything in the release notes about it though..

Cheers,
David

0 Karma

skalliger
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Why don't you simple get the XML of the dashbaord and continue to use it with the newer version?

Skalli

0 Karma

nakiamatthews
Explorer

Thanks. I will likely rebuild it myself. I was just wondering if there were a specific reason it was removed/making it known that it is a missed feature.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...