I have data that used to be in an if condition, the nameFromChannel is taken from slack, and they use the names as a sort of mechanism to filter the members that are allowed to be a part of the channel.
The group credentials are then taken from all the members usernames and are assessed individually whether they're allowed to be a member of the group.
(So a channel that has xxx_BW_xxx in their name, means that employees with BASSI / HI / WALDORFI attached to their display names are allowed to be members). P.S. we cut the nameFromChannel before hand, so that the only data are the letters. After some time, we decided that we wanted to change this to a lookup, that had a csv that looked like this :
It was a lot of help when setting up the lookup, however, I noticed that the % symbols are not being recognized even after I added the WILDCARD(nameFromChannel) in the advanced options section of my lookup definition, so I changed them to *.