All Apps and Add-ons

Multiple JIRA modular inputs on the same server

andrea_o
Explorer

Hi,
I'm currently using the Modular Input option of the Jira Add-on (latest version 2.2.1)
The setup was flawless at the first attempt: the connector started and recovered all existing jira issues.

Now I'm trying to configure more modular inputs on the same Splunk server (jira server varies, we have more than one on our setup)
Problem is, additional modular inputs start picking new Jira issues but never sync the older ones.
It seems to me that the sync process described in documentation applies only to the first modular input defined on the server, as if the checkpoint date was kept on a global scale.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...