All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Graph Security API Add-On - Account Options

rmorrison6
Engager

I am attempting to configure Microsoft Graph Security API Add-On for Splunk (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4564/#/details)

Per the documentation, after installing the app you must configure it. Under the "Configuring Microsoft Graph Security data inputs" section it details the account information you need to enter (Account Name, Application ID and Client Secret registered). However, when I click Add (Configuration > Account) I'm prompted for Account name, Username, and Password. Not those other values.

I've installed 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 and I see the same Add Account options in both. Is there another way I can configure those values? I'm running Splunk Enterprise 8.1.0.1 on Centos.

Thanks,
Rob

Labels (2)
0 Karma

michaelmullan
Explorer

Did you get this resolved ? @rmorrison6 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...