All Apps and Add-ons

Microsoft Azure Add-ons for Splunk - inputs, configuration pages are not loading

sh254087
Communicator

Microsoft Azure Billing and Usage Add-on for Splunk and Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services
- for these apps, the inputs page and the configuration are not loading. It shows 'Loading' and doesn't load at all.

Checked permissions and everything is set right.

Can someone please help in fixing this? alt textalt text

Update : This is mostly on the latest version of app and the latest verson of splunk (after Python upgrade).
Older versions are all working fine.

cyberpunk99
Observer

Seems to be the same problem for configurations in Event Hub. It has been fixed by actual ver. 4.1.1

0 Karma

Azeemering
Builder

Same here for the Microsoft Azure Add-On for Splunk latest version. The inputs page is just frozen....

0 Karma

wubwub
Engager

I am having the same issue. The only time that it worked is when i had a fresh Splunk install on windows and installed the add-on.

I tried to upgrade the add-on on our linux servers and it did not work, I even tried fresh install of the add-on and still stuck at loading, and creating the inputs on the backend causes 500 server error when loading the UI.

I wonder if @jconger have any recommendation. 

Thanks. 

UPDATE: I have a standalone instance where the app is working, and there I see that there are python processes (related to this app) that are connecting to hostname:PORT, but in the instance where the app is not working, it is not even attempting to connect. The connection and port is open but there are no python processes at all. Not sure why the app is not even attempting to connect. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...