All Apps and Add-ons

Is it possible to link Timestamp from data to Time picker?

Shadolu
Explorer

Is it possible to search base on the Timestamp from the Column than the _time of ingestion

I'm using dB connect not the "add Data"

Since ill be using this in Dashboard,  I'm Very new in splunk

Shadolu_0-1649059842671.png

Labels (5)
0 Karma
1 Solution

rohit1793
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Shadolu ,

[<spec>]
TIME_PREFIX = Timestamp --change as per your raw data 
MAX_TIMESTAMP_LOOKAHEAD = 21 
TIME_FORMAT = write regex as per your data , if timestamp is start of your event[%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.%Z]

Yes this is possible, you have to change the parameter in  props.conf file. let's say you have data coming in xyz sourcetype, you have to Add above parameter. 

Rohit Joshi
Splunk Architect

View solution in original post

rohit1793
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Shadolu ,

[<spec>]
TIME_PREFIX = Timestamp --change as per your raw data 
MAX_TIMESTAMP_LOOKAHEAD = 21 
TIME_FORMAT = write regex as per your data , if timestamp is start of your event[%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.%Z]

Yes this is possible, you have to change the parameter in  props.conf file. let's say you have data coming in xyz sourcetype, you have to Add above parameter. 

Rohit Joshi
Splunk Architect
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...