All Apps and Add-ons

Install Okta Identity Cloud Add-on for Splunk Cloud

francoissplunk

HI.

I'm looking to install the Okta add-on (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3682/#/overview) on a free splunk cloud session.

I can't find the option to load the file, and I don't have the rights to open a ticket as indicated in the documentation.
What is the best way to install this Add On ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank for your help on this very basic question.

Tags (2)
0 Karma

acamacho_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Franco,

Not all apps and add-ons are available to install in the splunk cloud env, your free account have self-service, but you are not going to be able to upload applications (just install the ones are available) and the other thing to consider its that oktaadd-on it's not supported by splunk.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...