All Apps and Add-ons

Inspector input in Splunk Add-on for AWS in GovCloud

tgrogan_dc

Does anyone have a workaround for getting the "This service not available in your account" message when attempting to add an AWS Inspector input in AWS GovCloud?

I know this service was not previously available, and am presuming this error is being generated from within the Splunk Add-on code and not as a result of an actual REST query. Inspector is now available in GovCloud and an endpoint is available, which I've attempted unsuccessfully to add to the endpoints.json file.

The service is available from the CLI but even when the same keys are added to the Add-on and that account is selected in the input configuration screen, the error still comes up.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...