All Apps and Add-ons

How to change the time shown in the Machine Learning Toolkit 2.0 Outliers Chart?

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The new Machine Learning Toolkit numerical outliers is cool.

I can't figure out how to adjust the time shown in the outliers chart. For example if I have a search for the last 30 days and there's an outlier on Oct 11 and then 3 more on Oct 19, what I see is a chart with time going from October 5 up to October 18. I can't see any way to visualize the other outliers or compress the outlier chart.

What I can do is to open in search and then narrow the search time, but wondered if there were plans to adjust the outlier chart somehow.

0 Karma
1 Solution

sslepian_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The outliers visualization is currently set to display only the first 1000 points. We're looking at addressing this in a future release. I'll update this question when that happens.

View solution in original post

sslepian_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The outliers visualization is currently set to display only the first 1000 points. We're looking at addressing this in a future release. I'll update this question when that happens.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...