All Apps and Add-ons

How do I connect IBM DB2 with Splunk DB Connect V2(2.3.0)?

superhm
Explorer

When I try to connect, the message below appears.
How can I fix it?

com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: [jcc][t4][2043][11550][4.14.137] Exception java.net.ConnectException: Error opening socket to server /172.31.19.149 on port 50,000 with message: Connection refused. ERRORCODE=-4499, SQLSTATE=08001

for info.
- Splunk ver: 6.4.2
- Splunk DB Connect V2(2.3.0)
- Driver: DB2(unsupported) 4.14 installed

Server
- centos 5.8
- IBM DB2 9.7

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Verify your DB connections settings are correct.
This web site may also be useful http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21403644

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Verify your DB connections settings are correct.
This web site may also be useful http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21403644

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

superhm
Explorer

Thank you for your comment.
The problem was on the server and asked the DBA to check it out.
Right now, it is linked properly.

Thanks again.

0 Karma

yassy
Explorer

Who do you resolved it? I have a dbconnect and i nedd connect DB2 in a As400 i series with splunk

0 Karma

superhm
Explorer

Error Message is below!

com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: [jcc][t4][2030][11211][4.14.137] A communication error occurred during operations on the connection's underlying socket, socket input stream, or socket output stream. Error location: Reply.fill() - insufficient data (-1). Message: Insufficient data. ERRORCODE=-4499, SQLSTATE=08001

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...