All Apps and Add-ons

Home Monitor Not doing bandwidth tests Windows 10

cocomo123

Does anyone else have problems with bandwidth tests not working on Windows 10? I set up the application correctly based on the instructions for manually turning on the inputs.conf file, and the other settings that were needed. I can see that the script is running, just no data is actually going into the system for the speedtest. I can confirm that by using the network test Splunk application I can get speed tests from the same website presented here, but its nice to have it be all part of one application without changing dashboards. Any suggestions?

0 Karma

amiracle
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The bandwidth script does not currently work on Windows since I could not test the script on my Windows 10 box. If you have a script that works, I would be more than happy to add it to the app so that windows users can see their bandwidth tests as well.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...