All Apps and Add-ons

Getting an "invalid certificate" error when using the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services.

DerekB
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm going through the process of setting up the Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services and when I get to the certificate piece, I constantly get the "Auto-generated but invalid" message. I've tried both custom and auto generated and it's always this error.

What can I do to fix this?

0 Karma
1 Solution

DerekB
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Double check your Account and/or Input names do not have any spaces in them. If they do, delete and recreate without spaces and you should be able to get this certificate to generate successfully.

View solution in original post

DerekB
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Double check your Account and/or Input names do not have any spaces in them. If they do, delete and recreate without spaces and you should be able to get this certificate to generate successfully.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...