All Apps and Add-ons

For the Splunk Add-on for AppD, what is the format of the "Parameter" field?

alcchang
Engager

I wish to hit "/controller/rest/applications/app-name/request-snapshots?time-range-type=BEFORE_NOW&duration-in-mins=60" but it doesn't seem to be working. I've tested with a REST client and it seems to work perfectly there, so I suspect that what I have in the parameter field isn't correct. There's no documentation on how to input the parameters into the proper fields when adding a new input.

If anyone has a clue let me know.

Thanks.

0 Karma

alcchang
Engager

To specify, I'm trying to add a new input via "Single API Call" rather than "Summary".

0 Karma

erwip002

What we usually do is go to that metric in the AppD UI and then right click to "copy full path" (not REST). That works for us as it converts it to a REST as part of the add-on functionality. Hope that helps!

Guessing by now you've sorted it, but responding in case others come looking so they have something to work with.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...