All Apps and Add-ons

Display stats as geostats on Splunk Clustered Single Value Map Visualization app

Naaba

Hi,

I would like to display stats (pie charts) on a map generated with the Clustered Single Value Map Visualization app.

Is it possible?

0 Karma

Naaba

I wasn't able to zoom to view town because the default tile used by Splunk is not a detailled map.
In default town I juste see some regions
I found a tile on openstreet map where I can see the town, So I use it and I can zoom to view town and street

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Naaba, you should convert the comment here as Answer and accept the same to mark this question as answered.

niketn
Legend

@Naaba, is your goal to show greater drilldown to map or display multiple location on map?

If it is to go deeper like plot town/region kind of information, you should switch to Choropleth map instead.
If it is to show more pie chart for multiple cities/states Clustered map does it by default.

For assessing your needs and correct map visualization, please check out some of map related examples on Splunk 6.x Dashboard Examples App on Splunkbase.

Also refer to documentation:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Viz/ChoroplethFormatting
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Viz/MarkerMap

Naaba

Thanks for your answer.
I finally use tiles

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Naaba, I hope you have used Tiles with specific URL as per your need. Let me know if I should convert my comment to Answer, or else in case your solution differs please add your details as an answer and accept the same.

kmorris_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I believe the purpose of this visualization is to plot single values as opposed to pie charts. Is there a reason for not using the native Splunk map visualization?

0 Karma

Naaba

Hi,

The map of the native Splunk is not detailled as I want.
For example if I have many bubbles in one town, Geostats will display a unique booble because the map is not detailled.
My final goal is to display stats on a map with one bubble for every location on the map.

can we change the native map of Splunk used by Geostats?

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...