All Apps and Add-ons

Deep Learning Toolkit Setup Issue with Docker

andrewtrobec
Motivator

Hello,

I have recently installed DLTK 2.3.0 on Splunk version 7.3.2.  MLTK 4.1.0 is already installed, and OS (CentOS) is running Docker 17.05.  Everything is running on the same box.

App was installed correctly, but in the setup for Docker nothing happens when I click the "Save" button:

andrewtrobec_0-1592909281130.png

Is there something I am missing?  I thought it might be permission related so I added the Splunk user to the docker group.  It didn't make any difference.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Andrew

Labels (1)
0 Karma

pdrieger_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @andrewtrobec - did you see any popup appear after you clicked or any errors in your browser console? Could be a browser related issue as @SplunkHead10 mentioned above. If there is no specific need for running version 2.3 I would recommend to use the latest version 3.3 available from splunkbase.

0 Karma

SplunkHead10
Explorer

Changing the Browser solved this problem for me.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...