All Apps and Add-ons

DLTK4 Environment setup with Kubernetes

mbruehl

We are trying to configure an "environment"  in DLTK version 4 on Splunk 8.0.6 and cannot get the right combination of settings to work with a cloud based Kubernetes cluster (on linux).  Since this scenario is not explained in the git Admin manual documentation, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Which fields are required/necessary to connect to a cloud based kubernetes cluster with certificates?  It's not clear which fields are needed, and which combination of fields we should use. The minikube and AWS settings don't seem to apply for this scenario.

Do we need to enable an Ingress service on the cluster before connecting with DLTK?  I see node-port is set in the configuration already.  

dltk_k8s.PNG

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...