All Apps and Add-ons

DLTK - Unable to Send Sample Data to Container

mninaga
Engager

So far, I have successfully completed the following steps:

1. I pulled the latest phdrieger/mltk-container-golden-image-cpu:3.5.0 docker image from docker hub to my laptop using Docker for Windows 10 (v20.10.2) (I have tried "phdrieger/mltk-container-golden-image-gpu:3.5.0" a number of times, but for some reason, it does not work for me...)
  2. I ran a docker container (single-mode) from DLTK 3.4 in Splunk Enterprise 8.1.2. The __dev__ container in the DLTK is running (Container Model Info: Container Image = "TensorFlow CPU (deprecated)" / GPU runtime = "none" / Cluster target = "docker").
  3. I can access the JupyterLab, TensorBoard, and API URLs without any issue
  4. I can connect to the container via the command line as well.

As the next step, I attempted to send some sample data from Splunk to the container using the search command:

| inputlookup diabetes.csv
| fit MLTKContainer response from * algo=binary_nn_classifier epochs=10 mode=stage into MyModel

(The sample search command provided in the "binary_nn_classifier.ipynb" file in Stage 1.)

I noticed that the line starting with "| fit MLTKContainer" does not work. Any command lines above "| fit MTLKContainer..." work fine. I tried a couple of other Notebooks for TensorFlow 2.0 listed Jupyter Lab in the container without any luck. All have the same issue. I always make sure that the container is running from both Splunk and Docker sides.

Please let me know what I might have missed in the setup/configuration.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

landon
Explorer

I have this problem too

How do you fix this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...