All Apps and Add-ons

Check Point LEA - Fatal Error

LKKAndresX

Trying to setup the Splunk Check Point LEA App and I'm getting the following error

Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
./pull-cert.sh: line 7: 16098 Aborted (core dumped) $cmd

Already installed the 32bit version of glibc and pam.
Running Fedora 25
Already tried creating a sym link using ln -s for /libcpc++-libc6.1-2.so.3 in /lib
Tried normal and root user.
Permissions seems fine
Created OPSEC object
ANY ANY rule for testing between CP management and splunk

Line 7 in the pull-cert script is "$cmd"

I can't even get the --help command to work...

"./splunk pull-cert.sh --help" - Same error from above

Using the GUI, I get the following

External handler failed with code '1' and output: 'REST ERROR[400]: Bad Request - Failed to fetch the certificate from server'. See splunkd.log for stderr output.

Anyone experience this issue? Did I miss a step somewhere? Can't get past creating the certificate to proceed unfortunately. If it helps, besides the splunk documentation for Check Point LEA, I'm also using the "Step6 CheckPoint LEA Configure - (6/8)" YouTube video series.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

arber
Communicator

I have the same issue. and i have a debian 9.1 as an OS. Did anyone find a proper solution regarding this ?

0 Karma

horsefez
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi,

I installed and configured the checkpoint opsec lea app in the past. I can tell you, I got lots of errors while doing so.

External handler failed with code '1' and output: 'REST ERROR[400]: Bad Request - Failed to fetch the certificate from server'. See splunkd.log for stderr output.

This looks more like a splunk error than an error from OPSEC.

0 Karma

LKKAndresX

Rebuilt Fedora... Did NOT upgrade to Fedora 24 and it magically works... I'll try upgrading to Fedora 25 once I get logs in and see what happens. No idea why it didn't work

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...