All Apps and Add-ons

Bitbucket Add-On Using Python2.7

ssoto2

Per Documentation and when using Splunk Upgrade checker, there is a requirement to move to python3 after 8.0. The Bitbucket Add-On is failing the checklist stating Add-On would not work after the upgrade. Is there any plans on updating this to python3 @twesty 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

derkkila-splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I have a version that is using Python 3 that needs additional validation, if you're using Bitbucket Cloud, I'd like to work with you to see if it fits your needs.

0 Karma

s2233
Explorer

@derkkila-splunk are you still validating your Python3 version? We're looking to onboard Bitbucket logs but aren't having luck converting the old add-on from 2.7 to 3 or building one from scratch. If yours is functional, it would help us out a ton.

0 Karma

derkkila-splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I am still looking for someone to test the app out. If you'd like you can email me using my handle.

0 Karma

twesty
Path Finder

Sorry I have no current plans to upgrade this add-on

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...