All Apps and Add-ons

Bitbucket Add-On Using Python2.7

ssoto2

Per Documentation and when using Splunk Upgrade checker, there is a requirement to move to python3 after 8.0. The Bitbucket Add-On is failing the checklist stating Add-On would not work after the upgrade. Is there any plans on updating this to python3 @twesty 

Labels (3)
0 Karma

derkkila-splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I have a version that is using Python 3 that needs additional validation, if you're using Bitbucket Cloud, I'd like to work with you to see if it fits your needs.

0 Karma

s2233
Explorer

@derkkila-splunk are you still validating your Python3 version? We're looking to onboard Bitbucket logs but aren't having luck converting the old add-on from 2.7 to 3 or building one from scratch. If yours is functional, it would help us out a ton.

0 Karma

derkkila-splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I am still looking for someone to test the app out. If you'd like you can email me using my handle.

0 Karma

twesty
Path Finder

Sorry I have no current plans to upgrade this add-on

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...