Alerting

Splunk search error

Kuldeep

Hi Team,

1) I am searcing for APPAP100E cyber ark keyword error in splunk.

we are not getting output . 

2) I am searching for LicenseVerifier perticular word but not getting output.

3) I am searching for SSLHandshakeException error  but not getting event details output in splunk UI.4

please help & guide to resolve.

Thanks and regards

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Kuldeep

1) index = index name  source="/opt/middleware/appian/logs/tomcat-stdOut.log"  APPAP100E |

2) index = index name  source="/opt/middleware/appian/logs/tomcat-stdOut.log"  LicenseVerifier |

3) index = index name  source="/opt/middleware/appian/logs/tomcat-stdOut.log" SSLHandshakeException  |

these three

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you share some raw events which appear in the log which are and are not matching your searches?

0 Karma

Kuldeep

I getting search 0  event result.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What do you get if you search the index and source without any other search conditions?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What search commands have you tried so far?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...