Alerting

Need Documentations Links

sanjai
Path Finder

Hi Splunkers,

I am currently working on creating custom alerts with JavaScript and am encountering issues with finding proper documentation. I reviewed some posts in the Splunk community that included documentation links, but many of those links are expired or removed. Could someone provide me with the current documentation links for creating custom alerts with JavaScript? Specifically, I am working with parameters like:

'action.email.sendresults': 1,
'action.email.message.alert': 'xxxxx',
'action.email.to': email,
'action.logevent.param.event': '{"session_id": $result.session_id$, "user": $result.user_name$}',
'action.logevent.param.index': index,
'alert.digest_mode': 0,
'alert.suppress': 1,

Thanks,
Sanjai

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The parameters are documented in the Admin Manual and in $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/README/savedsearches.conf.spec.

Splunk's JavaScript SDK is documented at dev.splunk.com

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Let’s Talk Terraform

If you’re beyond the first-weeks-of-a-startup stage, chances are your application’s architecture is pretty ...

Cloud Platform | Customer Change Announcement: Email Notification is Available For ...

The Notification Team is migrating our email service provider. As the rollout progresses, Splunk has enabled ...

Save the Date: GovSummit Returns Wednesday, December 11th!

Hey there, Splunk Community! Exciting news: Splunk’s GovSummit 2024 is returning to Washington, D.C. on ...